Taking your family on a vacation to Orange County is not a bad idea, nor is hiring an Orange County limousine for that. Both goes hand in hand; a vacation in Orange County (OC) will keep your family happy, and a ride on Orange County limo during the vacation will keep them relaxed. The fun and excitement of the vacation will get doubled if you hire an elegant and stylish Chrysler 300 limo from any Chrysler 300 limo service in Orange County.
Why to avail Chrysler 300 limo service in Orange County
Chrysler 300 limo is long exotic, lavish, and elegant. It has all the plush facilities like full bar, entertainment center, etc. It can accommodate up to 10 people, which is enough for a family to have fun. The class and royalty of this Orange County limousine are par excellence. Your family will drool over it, and if you shop wisely for a Chrysler 300 limo service in Orange County then you can get this limo at a reasonable price. Some Chrysler 300 limo service providers also offer cars that have color-changing neon ceiling.
What to see in Orange County
Now, as the ride has been decided, it is time to see where all you should take your family in Orange County. Orange County is a famous with-family tourist destination, so there will not be any dearth of locations to go to. Just a brief research on the Internet will fetch a long list of locations to go to when in OC, but in order to help you take your family to the best OC locations, I am providing here names of some of the places you must go.
If you are going to Orange County and not going towards Anaheim then you will miss most of the fun, as Anaheim is the main tourist hub in OC. Anaheim is a home to Disneyland, Disney's California Adventure Park, Downtown Disney, Adventure City, couple of sports stadiums, and many more.
- Disneyland: This Disneyland can be said to be the original Disneyland, as it is the only Disneyland that got designed and built under the able supervision of visionary Walt Disney. This 85-acre theme park has welcomed more than 525 million visitors since its inauguration in July 1955. It has seen some notable persona including several state leaders, and presidents of unites States as well. No vacation in OC is complete without a visit to Disneyland.
- Disney's California Adventure Park: This is also a theme park situated beside Disneyland Park. This 55-acre theme park was built to transform Disneyland area and its hotel into Disneyland Resort. This park consists of 5 areas, and each area enlivens various aspects of California, its culture, landmark, and history. The park is divided into the following 5 areas:
- Sunshine Plaza
- Hollywood Pictures Backlot
- The Golden State
- A Bug's Land
- Paradise Pier
- Downtown Disney: This is an outdoor entertainment, shopping, and dining area. Downtown Disney has been modeled on a garden walk of Disneyland Resort. It was also constructed during the expansion phase.
- Adventure City: Adventure City is another theme park that you would like to take your family to. This theme park is not as big as Disney's theme parks, but still it is worth seeing. It was build during the expansion of Hobby City. As the name suggest, this theme park is full of adventure. The main attractions of this theme parks are: Arcade, Balloon Race (spinning balloon ride), Barnstomer Planes (spinning airplane ride), Drop Zone (a tower drop ride), Crazy Bus, Carousel, Children's, Petting Farm, Crank 'n' Roll (Kid-powered 'train' ride), Express Train, Freeway Coaster, Giggle Wheel, Rescue Ride, Thomas and Friends, Tree Top Racers, and Mount Adventurous.
No family vacation is complete without shopping. OC will not disappoint you even in this, and an O County limo that I asked you to book will come handy in carrying the things you and your family will buy in OC's shopping malls. It has many notable malls like Downtown Disney near Disneyland, The Block at Orange, The Shops at Mission Viejo, South Coast Plaza, Brea Mall, Fashion Island, and the Irvine Spectrum Center, etc.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Andrew_Welkinson